The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Re: Gingers Flat Winners

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Gingers Flat Winners Re: Gingers Flat Winners

MrUnoHugh
  • Total Posts 146

A horse can’t run faster because he’s got 2.25% in hand on the field, he can’t improve his conditions either.

There’s no legitimate validity with what you’re doing, it’s just like psychologists are scrutinized in claiming to be a natural science when there’s no reliable construct of interval data that can measure behaviour, physiology and cognitive processes for example, like you could do with time, weights, energy and so on.

It’s just like the Likert Scale, there’s no definite measurement that can specifically tell us the difference between strongly agree and strongly disagree is there? Pretty much like your associate of trying to use a formbook to quantify a selection when every horses formbook is different it makes your process absolute worthless.

I’d like to see the internal consistency of your selections because I’d put my bottom dollar on every horses you’ve given a 25% chance of winning will have different factors associate with them and can you reliably tell me that the formbook between a 25% chance and a 28% chance have any valid categories or items?
To be honest you’re living in a dream land sorry.